SHAREall for PC – Download Windows (7,8,10) & Mac
SHAREall for PC: We all know that transferring files from one device to another is very easy with the help of Android applications. Thousands of file transfer applications available in the internet market on the Google Play Store. It is very difficult to find the best and suitable file Transfer app for PC.
Of course, SHAREit is the most popular and trending file transfer apps. Now, the government banned Chinese apps. So we need the best alternative for SHAREit. After ban SHAREit in India, the app developers launched lots of file transfer apps like SHAREit. So people are very confused to select the file Transfer app for the device.
SHAREall is the most popular file transfer application that helps to transfer any type of file from one device to another without the help of any internet connection. If you want to transfer large files from PC to Android then you need to install this app on your device.
Here in this tutorial focus on the SHAREall app and its features. We also provide step by step procedure to install the SHAREall app on your PC Windows and Mac. Currently, there is no official version to install PC. That’s why our technical team provides the easiest base to install SHAREall for PC.
What is SHAREall?
SHAREall is the best and free file transfer application available on both Android and IOS devices. Once you install this application on your device then you can Transfer loges’ amount of files from Android to iOS and vice versa. It is suitable for people who want to transfer video photos music from one device to another.
SHAREall also allows you to transfer APK, PDF, and more. That’s why people need to install this app on their devices. It Is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. There is no limit to the file type of size. So you can transfer large files in a matter of seconds with the help of the SHAREall app.
Read Also: Snapseed for PC
Benefits of SHAREall for PC:
Before going to install this app on your PC just know about the features that help to get more information about SHAREall.
- SHAREall is a free file transfer application that helps to transfer files from one device to another.
- Once you install this application then you can easily transfer large files size quickly.
- This application also has a junk cleaner feature. With the help of this option, you can easily clear unwanted photos to increase your transmission speed.
- SHAREall does not need an internet connection to transfer files from one device to another. So you can transfer files at any time.
- It does not require any USB cable. SHAREall transfer files with the help of a wi-Fi connection.
- You can transfer any format of files including photos, videos, documents, apps, PDF, and more.
- SHAREall Also allows you to scan QR codes to transfer files from one device to another. It is one of the coolest features of this application. So you do not need to select a particular receiver. Just scan there is a QR code and start the transfer process.
- It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth and it can go up to 20 Mbps.
These are the best features of SHAREall for PC Windows. Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install SHAREall on your PC Windows.
Read Also: Turbo VPN for PC
How to Download and install the SHARE ALL app for PC?
As we mentioned earlier SHAREall app is available only on android and iOS devices. It is mainly designed for Smartphone users. There is no official website to install SHAREall app on PC.
With the help of Android Emulator, you can easily download and install Android apps on PC Windows. In the internet market, you can find different types of Android emulators like BlueStacks, Memu Player, Nox App player, and more. Here in this tutorial, we use BlueStacks Android Emulator to install SHAREall for PC.
Steps to install SHAREall for PC:
- Visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Once you complete the download process just install it on your PC Windows.
- Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and find the Google Play Store.
- Now you need to enter your Google account details and complete the sign-in process.
- Open the Google Play Store and type SHARE ALL on the search bar.
- Just click on the install button to complete the installation process.
- It will ask for some permission to install it on PC Windows. Just click on Ok to complete the installation.
- That’s it. Now you can transfer files from PC to Android and vice versa using this application.
SHAREall is the most popular file-sharing application these days. So without any hesitation to install this application on your PC using this tutorial. If you have any queries regarding this article feel free to ask us. Our technical team provides the proper solution as soon as possible.