Google Duo for PC Windows (7,8,10) & Mac Download
Google Duo for PC: Google Duo has the highest quality video calling app available on various platforms. It is simply reliable and works across Android, iOS, and also tablets. Once you install this application on your smartphone then you will be able to make a High-resolution video call. That’s why people like to install this application on their devices.
Google duo is officially a video calling app launched by Google itself for mobile users. You can directly download this application from Google Play Store and install it on your smartphone. We all know that social chat apps have simplified the task of connecting with anyone across the world with the help of an internet connection. There is nothing that can compromise real-time face-to-face communication.
You can find, different types of video calling apps in the internet market like IMO, Skype, and more. Nowadays, many social media applications provide video calling features like WhatsApp, Messenger, and Instagram. So you do not need to install a particular video calling application. If you want a High-resolution video calling feature then you must install Google duo on your device.
Here in this particular tutorial, we are going to guide you to download and install Google duo for PC Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. Keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip and get some useful information about google duo for PC and its features.
What is the Google duo?
Google duo is a simple video calling application available for free. It provides high-quality video calls with uninterrupted internet. It’s not just worked for your personal video calling needs but also your business communication. In this application, you can make one-on-one and group video call features.
Google duo for PC also allows you to send personalized video messages voice messages and more. It also has a to end encryption feature that keeps your calls and message privately. So without any hesitation to install this application on your PC Windows and Mac.
Read Also: InShare for PC
Developer: Google LLC
Category: Video calling
Release date: August 16, 2016
Language: Multiple languages
OS support: Multi-platform
Benefits of Google duo for PC:
There are Lots of Amazing features available in Google duo for PC.
- First of all Google duo is a completely free application available on Google Play Store.
- It is available on various platforms like Android, iOS, tablet, PC, Windows, and Mac.
- Google duo also supports making group video calls with up to 32 members at a time. It is one of the coolest features of this application.
- You can easily join a group call just click on the invite link.
- It also helps you capture the moment of your video call and share it with anyone on the call.
- Google duo provides a live preview of you to whom you are calling on their device.
These are the best features of Google Duo for PC Windows. Now let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install Google duo for PC Windows and Mac.
Read Also: Hotstar for PC
Requirements to set up Google duo:
- A valid phone number.
- Access to the phone to get SMS
- Google account
- Good internet connection.
How to install Google duo on PC?
Google duo is available on PC. You can easily access the web version of Google duo and sign in to your account. Still, some people need to install Google duo mobile application honda PC Windows.
- With the help of Android Emulator, you can easily install the Google duo mobile app on your PC.
- Visit the official web page of BlueStacks and download the latest version.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the BlueStacks.
- Now you need to enter your Google account details to create an account with BlueStacks.
- Open the Google Play Store and type it as Google Duo on the search bar.
- Select the official application of Google duo and install it on your PC.
- That’s it. Now sign up for an account and start using Google duo on your PC.
I hope this article very helps to install Google duo for PC Windows and Mac. If you have any queries regarding this article free to ask us. Thanks for reading this article.